Saturday, March 30, 2013

Whoops! It's a little late!


Social Proof
Over the last week, I’ve made some headway on my paper, and a significant number of people in the class have commented on the posts and have really helped and encouraged me. I know that this may not necessarily seem like a thorough or more advanced social proof exercise, but it has really helped me as I’ve gone through the process of writing.

Assistance to Others
Hopefully, I’ve been able to help Lizy (at least a little bit). I tried to find a scholarly article that will help her with her paper, and I’ve reviewed portions of her draft that she’s posted to the blog. So far she has been pretty great! She is really working through her draft and is already beyond the expectations of a typical draft. I’m thoroughly impressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment