Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Want to be on the One that Leads to Awesome!

As far as social proofing, I will admit it has fallen off a little because I have started writing my paper and focusing on advancing the ideas I already have developed, but I have talked a little more with my English teacher from senior year and I am always bouncing ideas off my roommates.  My roommate Paige is a psychology major and she has just spent a good portion of one of her classes studying Jung and so she has been a trove of knowledge, secondary sources, and scholarly analysis.  Which has been awesome!


As far as assisting others goes, I was partnered with Steve last week and although I am not sure how much help I was able to offer him, he really helped me ground my argument and get it going.  Steve is working on the nature vs. nurture aspect of pride in Coriolanus and his own investment has helped me as much as it has him.  Sometimes we all need a little motivation right?

So here is a little motivation for you!

2 comments:

  1. love this. i think we all forget to motivate ourselves sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's give the world a reason to dance :)

    ReplyDelete