Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It actually works!!

bloodbludger4

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I am freaking out right now because one of the scholars mentioned in my annotated bibliography commented on my post! Dr. Burton kept talking and talking about how people get really interested in what we are doing, and I just kind of brushed it off like “Yeah, right. People really care what I’m writing about in my Shakespeare class,” but they do! They really do! AND I NEVER thought that I would be this excited about it. I don’t know if I’ll actually end up using the article, but who cares!? I can still get some feedback about how applicable she thinks lying is in terms of literary characters! I am ridiculously excited about this!

5 comments:

  1. fabulous picture by the way haha and yeah that's super exciting! that's how I felt when I got an e-mail back from Adam Hansen, the guy who wrote the book about Shakespeare and popular music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kylee! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! Can you give the details? Which author and what topic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome Kaylee. Way to be!

    ReplyDelete