Friday, March 29, 2013

Quick Update before the Bibliography

This week has been exhausting.

Since finding out last week that I didn't get an internship that I was counting on, I've been frantically job hunting, and that's hard to do in Provo. It takes far more time than I ever thought it would (why does every single company have its own application site? Why can't they just take my resume?), and it's discouraging when you get rejected again and again. Discouraging enough to detract from schoolwork.

Also, it doesn't help that no one I've emailed for my paper has gotten back to me. More discouragement.

Sorry this post doesn't specifically have to do with Shakespeare, but I'll try to pull it together later tonight. If you guys could post encouraging comments, I would really appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it Nyssa! Everything will work out EXACTLY as it should! I'm so sorry that you didn't get your internship, but your hard work finding a new job will most certainly pay off in the end! I'm watching hard work pay off now as a friend of mine is applying for jobs and getting calls and offers. Just apply to as many as possible. If you need ay help, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you :)

    Good luck Nyssa! I'll keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bailey. I eagerly await the day I get calls and offers, lol.

      Delete
  2. Nyssa, you are seriously stellar! Bailey's right: everything will work out exactly as it should! Honestly, sometimes I wish I had your way of thinking/doing things! You always go above and beyond for ANYTHING that you do, and I'm always impressed by the work and thought that you put into even the smallest things! Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete