Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lovely Leah's Learning Links

Hey Leah!
I've been reading through some of your posts, and I may have found a few things.
First, I noticed that you haven't found places to submit your article, so I googled some teaching journals that you could check out!

There are a ton on there, so I'm sure you can find a few that you feel would be interested in publishing your idea. They would especially work if your audience is those studying to become teachers, since most of the journals are about teacher education. 

I also found a few more articles/book of the scholarly sort that you might want to check out:

Teaching Shakespeare through Performance: It was written to be seen, so I'm sure a viable part of the learning process is actually watching the play. Maybe you could tie that in to you paper and talk about the way you could learn from the performances in tandem with analyzing and reading the play. 

Shakespeare and Youth Culture: This is an interesting book! It talks about way Shakespeare realtes to teenagers! Actually I think this book would be perfect for your paper because it could give you a dive board on what aspects of Shakespeare teenagers relate to and such.

Just look at that cover!
Teaching Shakespeare in America: This is 'Murica after all. 

We can talk more and do some more research in class today, or maybe we can meet up some time outside of class and help one another :)

4 comments:

  1. Bailey!! That teaching Shakespeare through performance article is perfect for my paper. Gracias for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Manna from heaven, B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah thank you Bailey! You are great.

    ReplyDelete