Friday, March 22, 2013

Excuse my absence, here's a post instead.

[First of all, sorry to Amelia. I wasn't in class today. I woke up late and I thought instead of being extremely late to class today that my time would be better spent on the blog. I'll make some comments on your rough draft and it you need any help, my email can be found on Learning Suite.]

Anyways, I just want to take this time to say that I have become a believer of this process.

It's my nature to be obstinant and stubborn. I resist change and don't like it when someone suggests that there might be a better way to do something that I already think I'm doing well. I automatically assume that what they really meant was that my work is mediocre and my strategies are the same. Maybe they are, but I've got to stop assuming people think that way.

Anyway, I've learned that this way of writing is more than just busy work (as I treated it at first). I find myself checking this blog more frequently (I think I'm on here more than any other social media site now). I get excited when people actually want to talk to me about what I'm writing and actually have really relevant things to say!! 

I guess what I just want to say, as you care more about this blog, you'll see results in your paper/efforts. I sound like an infomercial. Whatever! Paper on, class! 

4 comments:

  1. no worries! i actually wasn't in class either because my boss needed me to cover the desk this morning. that worked out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, I hear you. I'm on this blog so often now, haha. Almost one of my permanently opened tabs at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Kara... just sent you the script for Henry V. If you didn't get it let me know!

    ReplyDelete