Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Crowd Around my Soap Box

I usually assume that my audience is both familiar with my topic but researching scholarly conferences or blog has been a learning moment.  I know BYU's scholarly journal is convenient and available, especially for poor, time robbed undergrads.  There are several undergraduate Shakespeare conferences, University of Akron, the Utah Shakespearean Festival, Medieval and Renaissance Studies, are just some conferences calling for papers this upcoming year.

These particular conferences cater specifically to Shakespeare and the audience will largely be familiar with many of Shakespeare's plays, particularly Othello which I am currently researching and writing about.

1 comment:

  1. First off, I'm a fan of your post title. Made me smile :) second - OK, I'm doing my research on publication venues today so I'll see what I can find looking into the ones you mentioned

    ReplyDelete