Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A midsummer night's audience

My audience is 
high school teachers
and
people studying to be high school teachers 
(like me).
I hope
this is not 
too much of a cop out. 
(Just, why would I try to look for a deep, complex idea for an audience when this is so obvious?)
(Or is it supposed to be more specific - like "Ninth grade literature teachers" or "Ninth grade literature teachers who don't know which text to teach" or something like that?)

VENUES FOR PUBLICATION:
I don't know. 
David O. McKay School of Education ScholarsArchive
What is Centurion? 

3 comments:

  1. Leah, I think "Centurion" is supposed to be "Criterion," which is an annual literary criticism journal on campus. http://english.byu.edu/criterion/submissions.php - Here's the link to it. I like that your paper appeals so easily to an audience that will want to use it, other teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel! And I do believe you're right about the Centurion being the Criterion. :) Thanks for the url.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Leah. I think we're both looking at doing the same kind of paper and the same audience. Hopefully we won't end up competing :)

    ReplyDelete