Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Annotating


Social Graph:
  • My two oldest sisters – both English BA graduates with great insight and actual interest in literature and connecting it to the world outside of the English major’s mind.
  • My mom – a high school English teacher who spends most of her days actually teaching Shakespeare. She’s brilliant and spends a lot of time connecting Shakespeare’s works to the lives of high schoolers.
  • Janelle – a friend in my ward who took this class previously and has been really helpful in getting me to narrow my ideas and gives good feedback.
  • My roommate Steph – graduate student who helps me keep things intriguing for the non- English nerds. She doesn’t have any experience in Shakespeare so I bounce ideas off her to see if “normal” people would be interested in my ideas.

New Media:

Social Networks:

Traditional Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment