Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I've done it!

I found another child targeted performance of Henry V! It was done in the UK and it has awesome reviews. Apparently, it's the way to "get your kids hooked on Shakespeare". Hopefully, I can get in touch with someone in that production. Though it was a year ago...



http://propeller.org.uk/current-productions/pocket-henry-v
 

In other news, my roommate Nicole suggest I talk to Teresa Love, who teaches El Ed theater, which coincidentally, my old roommate is currently enrolled in. I just sent her an email so hopefully I can pick her brain. Hopefully this week, my ex-roomie wont mind if I creepily pick through her syllabus and course work...

The main thing I'm lacking in my work is going back to the primary text and scholarly evidence... I know if I did the first one I'd find more. Any help is accepted to those of you looking for an act of service to commit ;]
Databases are not my forte.


3 comments:

  1. Kara, that's awesome that you were able to find another production, and a successful one at that. I've got my fingers crossed for you that you'll hear back from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we talked about this on Wednesday, but I'm glad you found another production! I've been going back to my primary texts this week - it really does help! Find something specific in there that gets ya boiling or thinking and hit it hard!

    ReplyDelete