Sunday, March 3, 2013

Here's To Looking Forward!

So I was a little let down after reviewing my contributions to digital dialog.  Nothing that I had written previously really grabbed my interest and there did not seem to be any correlation between my posts in a way that would point me toward an ultimate final paper topic.  Kind of a bummer.  I was really hoping that something would jump out at me and say "hey you should write about this!" but nothing really did.  It's a little discouraging because I have really enjoyed everything we have done so far in class and there have been many interesting discussions that I have enjoyed.  I guess I just need to put in a little extra Shakespeare time this week and find out what Im passionate about. Here's to looking and moving forward!
In other news Im really enjoying "Coriolanus" and I have been tossing around the idea of 'exile' in Shakespeare.  I haven't really fleshed that out yet but it just seems really interesting like there could really be something there to uncover.  Any and all ideas would be most welcome.

Best- Steve

2 comments:

  1. I had the same feeling about my stuff...not really interesting enough. Maybe look more at what some discussions we've had as a class that intrigued. That's where I found my inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should be asking fellow students what they found interesting about your discussions. Get a little social proof and you might find you have some renewed interest in topics you've touched on before...

    ReplyDelete