Sunday, April 7, 2013

This Paper has Stages...oh punny

As I have worked through the varying stages of this project I noticed that I have mainly neglected the audience portion of this project.  I know that I have not taken that part of the assignment to heart and the symposiums I have found are pretty nonspecific and somewhat vague.  I have tried to keep up with primary analysis and the most recent post I did outlining a long series of quotes of potential quotes I could use in my paper was very helpful in finding a kickoff point for my paper.

The tweethis was another assignment that really helped me find the direction to my paper.  Previously I had been trying to narrow don my ideas but ultimately, writing out potential arguments, really helped me nail down my topics.

Mainly it was the publishing venue I am still stuck on.  My paper is such a frustrating mess right now that I am cannot comprehend being at a point at which I could publish it and feel confident about it.  Maybe that is part of it...

1 comment:

  1. I feel your frustration. Keep your head up. In the words of our own Billy Shakespeare, "Now, God be praised, that to believing souls gives light in darkness, comfort in despair." And in the embellished words of our own Pres. Uchtdorf, "The LIGHT of Christ can illuminate dark [thesis statements], heal [sore finger tips], and inspire hope." You're almost there! :)

    ReplyDelete