Sunday, April 7, 2013

asentencewithoutspaces

For Me:

Lizy and I traded papers in class today and I received some awesome feedback as part of the process.  As she went through my paper she pointed out the need for me to read through my paper aloud in order to fix some of the sentences that don't fit.  Apparently I have this inability to write coherently.  I think I always knew that...  At this point she pointed out that I just need to finish out my ideas, finish my research, and pump out a good conclusion to tie everything together.


For Lizy:

Just a reminder for Lizy!  In class we talked about cutting your paper down and keeping just the core ideas.  At this point your paper has plenty of back up research and so you may just want to cut it down to your most powerful core points and ideas.  You also have a lot of support for only one of your plays and neglect the other two a little bit.  You may want to even out your secondary research.  I would also rely more heavily on the primary text.  Right now it sounds more like an analysis of secondary research as opposed to an analysis of the plays in relation to your argument about legitimacy.    Hopefully that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment