Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Late Intro


Hey, my name is Kamber Joy Alldredge and I'm a little late signing up for this class, so sorry for the late intro. I'm from Sacramento, California and I'm a Junior here at BYU. I love reading, writing, random art projects, hiking, dancing, and attempting creativity. My great ambition is to own a rabbit which I will Aesop, and a turtle which I will call Methuselah, Sully for short.

As a young child I held some prejudice against Shakespeare, mainly because I thought it was very frustrating and quite immature that Romeo and Juliet would kill themselves over  a lack of communication. Then, I read Hamlet my Junior year in Highschool and I learned to love the old Bard. Hamlet is still my favorite Shakespeare play today since it was what introduced me to the play write. I learned to love the poetry in the lines, to focus on the verse and the characters.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have another class with you! And one with less of an insane workload.

    ReplyDelete