Wednesday, September 2, 2015

About Merry

Hey guys! My name is Merry Riddle.
And to answer your question...I am not related to Tom Riddle.

I grew up in a small town called in Sanpete County, Utah. And it was SO small that there was only one paved road and no stop light.
My dad was a raging hippie/yoga enthusiast and raised us on a farm. We had 5 acres of organic veggies, a few dozen chickens, 3 horses, and 4 dogs. It was the bomb diggity.

My hobbies include:
Reading & writing poetry
Hiking
Rock Climbing
Running (obsessively)
Cooking quesadillas
Playing the piano
And watching Ryan Gosling movies with my dog on weekend nights while eating Burger King and dry cereal.
I teach Yoga and I also manage a cold-press juicery located in downtown Provo.

I was first introduced to Shakespeare when I was little. My dad signed me up to act in a Macbeth. However, I bombed the audition and only got one line...Since then my pride has veered me away from ever attempting to perform Shakespeare again. Nonetheless, I am excited to learn more about Shakespeare and his plays.


3 comments:

  1. You SHOULD just pretend that you are related to Tom Riddle :) It make for pretty epic family reunions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we're in another class together! I want to come to your Ryan Gosling movie nights lolol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete