Thursday, November 8, 2012

Video Preview of Marriage in The Taming of the Shrew

The individuals who I asked for a response liked the paper and found it interesting to read however they wanted more historical context and more discussion between points.  This was insightful to me because I usually struggle with the actual points themselves but now I know where to add depth and length to my paper for Tuesday.  One pointed out that although the points I argued were strong, she didn't have enough time in between each point for her to think about and fully understand each individual concept.  (She was also confused by me quoting a facebook post from my roommate as the rest of my paper was academic. So as discussed in class, I will need to find a way to somehow maintain a good tone throughout while still including the social aspects.)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are definitely working on some cool stuff here. I agree that historical context gives lends your argument a little more strength. I think the ideas about changing views on marriage are really interesting. I can't wait to see what happens to this.

    ReplyDelete