Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Othello Paper (finally)

I feel like this final paper should he heralded by trumpet fanfare. If you feel the same way, please celebrate with me and the London Fanfare Trumpets... :)


I have two avenues that I am working towards with my paper. They are both conferences. One is the Undergraduate Shakespeare Conference that I mentioned in a previous blog post under the potential venues section. This conference would take place at Holy Cross University in Massachusetts next spring.

Another option is the Wooden O. Symposium through the Utah Shakespeare Festival. There are several levels of presentation, including an undergrad section. Although Othello is not one of their featured plays, they still accept work on some of Shakespeare's "classics."

And in case you were dying to read it, which I know you are, you can read my paper here.

No comments:

Post a Comment