Monday, November 12, 2012

What I Needed Most to Make My Paper Great

So this post is supposed to be about whatever it is that we need most to get our papers to where they need to be. I feel really good about my use of social media (comments are still coming in occasionally) and although I am still waiting for a response from the conference directors, I feel good about that avenue.

Most of the work that I have been putting in over the last few days is to find scholarly research that supports what I am doing. I found a few articles that are about adolescent psychology. One of them is about how the way teachers perceive students can affect their behavior. I thought that article was interesting and could tie in to what I am researching. Just as teachers can affect their students, those in authority positions affect the characters in the play, whether those authority figures are parents, rulers, etc. Another interesting article I found tied in psychology to Macbeth. I haven't finished reading it yet, but I have high hopes!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to find out more about adolescent psychology, one idea would be to the psychology department at BYU and ask around, getting the viewpoints of professors.

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete