Monday, November 19, 2012

Rebellion is . . . Good?

I admittedly don't really have any original places that I've thought to submit my paper to. The first one that came to mind was Criterion, as a flyer for it was passed around during my class on the American novel. I would have to add another page or so to get the bare minimum of 3,000 words in there though.

I dabbled around in literary journals for other universities, but ones like Clemson required 6,000 words, much weightier paperwork than what I have. Based on a class member mentioning The Shakespeare Festival's (in Cedar City, Utah) call for papers, I was a little excited to look into that one. The due date for this year is past (May 1) , but maybe I can look into it again come April or so of 2013. I would have to make a 250 word abstract. There wasn't any other information on length though on the website.

I had a lot of good feedback concerning my thesis. I had done something not uncommon for me in not making my thesis the most self-evident. Everybody that skimmed and/or read my paper told me to make it more clear, so I did that. Of course, there were a few other revisions here and there. Okay, I'm done rambling now. Here's the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment